I shall not rest until every German sees that it is a shameful thing to be a lawyer. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I shall not rest until every German sees that it is a shameful thing to be a lawyer. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Science has a culture that is inherently cautious and that is normally not a bad thing. You could even say conservative... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The message from Wal-Mart today to the rest of the business community is there need not be any conflict between the environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 08:07 AM
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
  The signs that the world is spinning out of kilter are increasingly difficult to misinterpret. The question is how to convince enough people to join a critical mass of urgent opinion, in the U.S. and the rest of the world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:43 PM
  Some of the most intriguing new research is in the area of extreme weather events and rainfall. A recent study by German scientists published... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:16 PM