I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was brought up as a Catholic, and I'm no longer a Catholic. I don't talk about my beliefs too much in public probably because I feel very strongly that it's something personal - more than personal, it's private. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I used to be a Catholic. I left because I object to conversion by concussion. If you don't agree with what they teach, you get clobbered over the head until you do. All that does is change the shape of the head. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:16 PM
  It is impossible to remain indifferent to Japanese culture. It is a different civilisation where all you have learnt must be forgotten. It is a great intellectual challenge and a gorgeous sensual experience. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:38 PM
  Classical cooking and molecular gastronomy should remain separate...you can mix two styles and get fusion; any more and you just get confusion. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:37 PM
  The origins and travels of our purchases remain matters of indifference, although to the more imaginative at least a slight dampness... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-08-2017, 08:26 PM