The art of reading consists in remembering the essentials and forgetting non essentials. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The art of reading consists in remembering the essentials and forgetting non essentials. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As many know, the Chinese expression for "crisis" consists of two characters side by side. The first is the symbol for "danger," the second the symbol for "opportunity." - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-14-2017, 06:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  The comic-book industry today is not what it was back then, unfortunately. Kids are no longer interested in reading comic books... - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 7 08-10-2017, 06:51 AM
  Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 04:25 PM
  Martial art has always been my first love. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 07:09 AM
  To be honest I had learnt martial arts for a girl. So I started learning the art to impress her, but eventually I started loving martial art more than the girl. So later it became a habit it became fun. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 07:29 PM