The Jew almost never marries a Christian woman; it is the Christian who marries a Jewess. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The Jew almost never marries a Christian woman; it is the Christian who marries a Jewess. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When the voices of democracy are silenced, freedom becomes a hollow concept. No man or woman should be sentenced to the shadows of silence for something he or she has said or written. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We're down in Mexico. It's for a bachelor party, so we go into a Mexican strip club... I go back with this woman down a murky hallway... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:53 AM
  What motivated me? My mother. My mother was an immigrant woman, a peasant woman, struggled all her life, worked in the garment center. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:20 AM
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:29 AM
  There is a cliche that men want their women to be ladies in public and hookers behind closed doors. I want my woman to be the sharper image robot so that she can be turned off. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-12-2017, 11:00 PM