I know it is unpopular. I know the timing is unpopular. I know the whole thing is unpopular. But I believe it is the right thing. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I know it is unpopular. I know the timing is unpopular. I know the whole thing is unpopular. But I believe it is the right thing. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  The very funny thing about "Like A Rolling Stone" is it was a six minute song, there was no music to read from... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:35 AM
  At the end of the playback of the take of "Like A Rolling Stone", or actually during the thing, Bob Dylan said to the producer, turn up the organ... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:33 AM