I have given orders to my Death units to exterminate without mercy or pity men, women and children belonging to the Polish speaking race... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I have given orders to my Death units to exterminate without mercy or pity men, women and children belonging to the Polish speaking race...After all, who remembers today the extermination of the Armenians? - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I found that speaking live to people, young people, about what I liked and what had been happening to me was very good for me... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Pretty soon I'll start worrying about [my fame] because [my children] carry my name and they have that exposure. The whole thing is, they never asked for it, that kingdom. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:14 AM
  The only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:52 AM
  I like women who can cook. That's first. Love is very important, but you've got to have a friend first - you want to finally come to a point where you say that the women you're with is also your friend. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:45 AM