The universalists, the idealists, the Utopians all aim too high. They give promises of an unattainable paradise... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The universalists, the idealists, the Utopians all aim too high. They give promises of an unattainable paradise, and by doing so they deceive mankind. Whatever label they wear, whether they call themselves Christians, Communists, humanitarians, whether they are merely sincere but stupid or wire-pullers and cynics, they are all makers of slaves. I myself have always kept my eye fixed on a paradise which, in the nature of things, lies well within our reach. I mean an improvement in the lot of the German people. (21st February 1945) - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm 53. I don't care about high school students. I find them irritating and uninformed. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
Last Post: soni
  The idea of celibate vampires is ridiculous. To me, vampires are sex. I don't get a vampire story about abstinence. I don't care about high school students. I find them irritating and uninformed. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM
  Cats names are more for human benefit. They give one a certain degree more confidence that the animal belongs to you. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  High tech companies that focus on research, development and production will learn that they can be the perfect complement to our world-renowned agriculture heritage. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM
  We must do more to protect our neighborhoods and give integrity to our community plans. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM