The Ten Commandments have lost their validity...Conscience is a Jewish invention. It is a blemish like circumcision... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The Ten Commandments have lost their validity...Conscience is a Jewish invention. It is a blemish like circumcision... - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  I pissed away over ten million dollars On dope and crack I passed away deader than a door knob But now I'm back - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 08:50 AM
  The ten hottest years in the atmospheric record, going back only 160 years, have been in the last eleven years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 09:55 PM
  ...2009 saw the eighth 'ten-year flood' of Fargo, North Dakota, since 1989. In Iowa, Cedar Rapids was hit last year by a flood that exceeded the 500-year flood plain... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM
  Humanity is sitting on a time bomb. If the vast majority of the world's scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a major catastrophe... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:24 PM