I desire a violent, domineering, fearless, and ferocious upcoming generation. It must be able to bear pain... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I desire a violent, domineering, fearless, and ferocious upcoming generation. It must be able to bear pain. It must show no signs whatsoever of weakness or tenderness. The free and magnificent predator must once again glint from their eyes. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is suffering. We have desires and expectations and egos, and we compare the reality we have, which is miraculous and wondrous, with this reality we desire... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  Salad, I can't bear salad. It grows while you're eating it, you know. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:30 PM
  Leadership requires the courage to make decisions that will benefit the next generation. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:08 PM
  How much is enough? How much does anyone require? Can I be both kind and tough? Can I put faith before desire? Right now, for all time, I vow to try... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:07 PM
  In a correction, other people's stocks go down, in a bear market, your stocks go down. - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:35 AM