I desire a violent, domineering, fearless, and ferocious upcoming generation. It must be able to bear pain... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I desire a violent, domineering, fearless, and ferocious upcoming generation. It must be able to bear pain. It must show no signs whatsoever of weakness or tenderness. The free and magnificent predator must once again glint from their eyes. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have a planetary emergency. We have to find a way to create, in the generation of those alive today, a sense of generational mission. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  We ought to approach this challenge [of global warming] with a sense of profound joy and gratitude: that we are the generation about which... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:58 PM
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:22 AM
  Why don't we focus on what Afghan women can do? They can cook, bear children and pray. As I recall, that was fine for our grandmothers. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 10:26 PM
  I'm from the Vietnam generation. I didn't serve. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:12 AM