No politician should ever let himself be photographed in a bathing suit. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:No politician should ever let himself be photographed in a bathing suit. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I know that it's probably not a good idea for a comedian, especially a satirist, to support a public policy group or a politician... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  He [Newt Gingrich] is the most unpopular politician in America. His favorable rating is only four points higher than the Unabomber. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-10-2017, 07:00 AM
  Any politician who respects China's government should tell it openly what is in his heart. It is disrespectful to keep quiet about such issues - both vis-a-vis the government and the people concerned. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 20 06-30-2017, 10:50 PM
  I have to continue to be a great leader and contribute in any way that I can, and get guys to follow suit. That's how you turn a team around. - Adrian Peterson Quotes soni 0 15 05-31-2017, 03:40 PM
  In his fifty-six years he was at times many things, including a fugitive, prisoner, rising politician, army leader... - Adrian Goldsworthy Quotes soni 0 45 05-31-2017, 11:20 AM