No politician should ever let himself be photographed in a bathing suit. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:No politician should ever let himself be photographed in a bathing suit. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I turned down a knighthood. It would be like having to wear a suit every day of your life. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  You grow up real quick, a half-Mexican in a sailor's suit, because I'd be riding the streetcar to school everyday - minding my own business... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 9 08-22-2017, 09:50 AM
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 15 08-21-2017, 06:23 AM
  I did a whole concert in Atlanta with my fly open, and I had a black suit on and a white shirt. My white shirt was protruding from the fly. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 15 08-19-2017, 06:55 AM
  I know that it's probably not a good idea for a comedian, especially a satirist, to support a public policy group or a politician... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 06:54 AM