A single blow must destroy the enemy... without regard of losses... a gigantic all-destroying blow. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:A single blow must destroy the enemy... without regard of losses... a gigantic all-destroying blow. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But most men regard their life as a poem that women threaten. They may not have two spondees to rub together but they still want to pen their saga untrammelled... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:52 PM
Last Post: soni
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
  In fact, even the perception of a resurgence in crime can be enough to paralyze business momentum and destroy the sense of security that a vibrant and progressive city requires. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  I've sat looking down into a volcano that could blow at any moment; I've helped catch a shark and several rattlesnakes; I let a tarantula walk across my hand, and I ate rat soup. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM
  Tasting a dish should be memorable If nothing remains in the memory of a single guest, then I have made a mistake. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:33 PM