It would have been more to the point, more honest and more Christian, in past decades not to support those who intentionally... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:It would have been more to the point, more honest and more Christian, in past decades not to support those who intentionally destroyed healthy life than to rebel against those who have no other wish than to avoid disease. Moreover, a policy of laissez faire in this sphere is not only cruelty to the individual guiltless victims but also to the nation as a whole... If the Churches were to declare themselves ready to take over the treatment and care of those suffering from hereditary diseases, we should be quite ready to refrain from sterilizing them. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 08:59 AM
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 08:42 AM
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
  At some point, a false belief collides with physical reality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM