Today I will once more be a prophet. If the international Jewish financiers, inside and outside Europe... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Today I will once more be a prophet. If the international Jewish financiers, inside and outside Europe, succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevisation of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe! - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boys are found everywhere - on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around or jumping to... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 18 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  There's more coming tomorrow than there was today. Quite a few people coming from Ottawa to watch. There were still a lot of people out there today. Some coming from farther tomorrow. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 7 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  I was foreign and Jewish, with a funny name, and was very small and hated sport, a real problem at an English prep school... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-11-2017, 07:33 AM
  We read the weird tales in newspapers to crowd out the even weirder stuff inside us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-09-2017, 10:55 AM
  In reality, the likelihood of reaching the pinnacle of capitalist society today is only marginally better than were the chances of being accepted... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 8 09-08-2017, 08:15 PM