Gold is not necessary. I have no interest in gold. We'll build a solid state, without an ounce of gold behind it... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Gold is not necessary. I have no interest in gold. We'll build a solid state, without an ounce of gold behind it. Anyone who sells above the set prices, let him be marched off to a concentration. That's the bastion of money. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am a passionate advocate of getting special interest money out of politics. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:27 AM
  Local and state governments have outrun the federal government. The EPA has served notice that it will enact a rule requiring CO2 reductions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:54 AM
  We can build a collective civic space large enough for all our separate identities, that we can be E Pluribus Unum - Out of One, Many. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-17-2017, 06:49 AM
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:27 PM