The stronger must dominate and not blend with the weaker, thus sacrificing his own greatness. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The stronger must dominate and not blend with the weaker, thus sacrificing his own greatness. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm in pro football to win, to have the Raiders dominate, to have the Raiders global, and we're not going to be able to do that with a half-filled stadium. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 10:33 PM
  I saw greatness in John and he lived up to it. I also saw a tremendous competitor who loved to win... - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 10:28 PM
  The greatness of the Raiders lies in their future. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 5 08-09-2017, 10:27 PM
  You don't adjust. You just dominate. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 16 08-09-2017, 10:25 PM