The more modest its intellectual ballast, the more exclusively it takes into consideration the emotions of the masses, the more effective [propaganda] will be. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The more modest its intellectual ballast, the more exclusively it takes into consideration the emotions of the masses, the more effective [propaganda] will be. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad and helping your loved one grow. Love takes attention and work and is the best thing in the world. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:23 PM
Last Post: soni
  There's no comparison between NPR and the propaganda that you hear from Rush or from Sean Hannity, the news movement conservatives... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:07 PM
  The bipartisan approach filtered up through my typewriter. I used to say, "Mad takes on both sides."... - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 06:53 AM
  It takes two hands to clap! I cannot be solely blamed for what happened in my relationships! If things soured, it happened because of both parties. Not just me! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 4 08-08-2017, 07:15 AM
  We've had 60 years of intellectual development in Iran. How can we have the same system? Even theories of secularism are constantly being revised and changed. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 5 08-02-2017, 06:05 AM