Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized. - Adolf H
Quote:Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont know whether you've ever looked into a miner's eyes for any length of time, that is. Because it is the loveliest blue you've ever seen... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  A comedy is just a tragedy interrupted, I once said. Do you finish with the kiss or when she opens her eyes to tell him she loves him and sees blonde hairs on his collar? - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  We're a nation of sheep. If you go out and look up at the sky, people around you will start looking up at the sky. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:31 AM
  In the oasis complex, the thirsty man images he sees water, palm trees, and shade not because he has evidence for the belief... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 31 09-06-2017, 05:48 PM
  So, if you look at what's common among some of the companies I have, including the Four Seasons, NewsCorp, George V, the Plaza, these are all irreplaceable brands in their own fields. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 19 09-04-2017, 01:02 PM