I myself and my wife - in order to escape the disgrace of deposition or capitulation - choose death... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I myself and my wife - in order to escape the disgrace of deposition or capitulation - choose death. It is our wish to be burnt immediately on the spot where I have carried out the greatest part of my daily work in the course of a twelve years' service to my people. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A girl becomes a wife with her eyes wide open. She knows that those sweetest words, 'I take thee to be my wedded husband,' really mean... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  Obviously death is a theme I'm fascinated by. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:23 PM
  Death is a companion for all of us, whether we acknowledge it or not, whether we're aware of it or not, and it's not necessarily a terrible thing. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 25 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
  I support public and private partnerships whenever appropriate in order to achieve our goal of a prosperous and vibrant downtown. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM