Only the continuous and steady application of the methods for suppressing a doctrine, etc., makes it possible for a plan to succeed. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Only the continuous and steady application of the methods for suppressing a doctrine, etc., makes it possible for a plan to succeed. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unlike so many Dylan-writer-wannabes and phony 'encyclopedia' compilers, Sean Wilentz makes me feel he was in the room when... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:37 AM
Last Post: soni
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 08:41 AM
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
  No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 06:53 AM
  Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:50 AM