The scream of the twelve-inch shrapnel is more penetrating than the hiss from a thousand Jewish newspaper vipers. Therefore let them go on with their hissing. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The scream of the twelve-inch shrapnel is more penetrating than the hiss from a thousand Jewish newspaper vipers. Therefore let them go on with their hissing. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was twelve, the passage from silent film to the talkies had an impact on me-I still watch silent films. I don't think that there is any... - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  I was foreign and Jewish, with a funny name, and was very small and hated sport, a real problem at an English prep school... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-11-2017, 07:33 AM
  Pick up any newspaper or magazine, open the TV, and you'll be bombarded with suggestions of how to have a successful life... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-11-2017, 07:28 AM
  The real issue is not whether baking biscuits is meaningful, but the extent to which the activity can seem to be so after it has been continuously stretched and subdivided across five thousand lives. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-10-2017, 09:39 AM
  O youth.......be assured that knowledge alone does not strengthen the hand......Though a man read a hundred thousand scientific questions... - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 9 09-01-2017, 05:54 PM