Imagine me going around with a pot belly. It would mean political ruin. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Imagine me going around with a pot belly. It would mean political ruin. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 09:00 AM
Last Post: soni
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 08:51 AM
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:17 AM
  The role of campaign contributions in our political system and the role of lobbyists have now reached levels that are quite unhealthy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:14 AM
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 07:04 AM