Imagine me going around with a pot belly. It would mean political ruin. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Imagine me going around with a pot belly. It would mean political ruin. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are more microbes per person than the entire population of the world. Imagine that. Per person. This means that if the time scale is diminished in ... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm an angry person, angrier than most people would imagine, I get flashes of anger. What works for me is working out when it's useful to use that anger. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:31 AM
  Isocrates was in the right to insinuate, in his elegant Greek expression, that what is got over the Devil's back is spent under his belly. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 01:07 PM
  Everywhere in the world there are tensions - economic, political, religious. So we need chocolate. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:34 PM
  We used to build temples, and museums are about as close as secular society dares to go in facing up to the idea that a good building can change your life (and a bad one ruin it). - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-13-2017, 09:54 AM