World history is made by minorities when this minority of number embodies the majority of will and determination. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:World history is made by minorities when this minority of number embodies the majority of will and determination. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  I don't like what's going on in Iraq, naturally. I'm part of a large majority of people who don't, but I do not know the whole story. I do not believe what I see on television... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  The only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  We live in a world where the more you're working, the more things you do. It's a workaday world. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago