To attain our aim we should stop at nothing even if we must join forces with the devil. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:To attain our aim we should stop at nothing even if we must join forces with the devil. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
Last Post: soni
  Nothing important was ever accomplished without chutzpah. Columbus had chutzpah. The signers of the Declaration of Independence had chutzpah. Don't ever aim doubt at yourself. Laugh at yourself, but don't doubt yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM
  I'm in the real world, some people try to steal from me, and I stop them, frequently, take them to court. I love a good lawsuit. It's fun. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-17-2017, 11:12 PM
  Laugh at yourself, but don't ever aim your doubt at yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:37 AM
  Laugh at yourself, but don't ever aim your doubt at yourself. Be bold. When you embark for strange places, don't leave any of yourself safely on shore. Have the nerve to go into unexplored territory. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:30 AM