Differentiation of treatment is not motivated by the difference of value of the two races, but of the fundamental difference of their respective natures. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Differentiation of treatment is not motivated by the difference of value of the two races, but of the fundamental difference of their respective natures. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That's it. Curtains. Off to the races. Treetops. Seashells and balloons. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:40 PM
  When it comes to climate, we can all make a big difference. At the most basic level, don't let denial go unchallenged and win the conversation on climate. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 09:40 PM
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
  When it comes to climate, we can all make a big difference. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-14-2017, 06:59 AM