Help thyself, then thou wilt also have the help of the Almighty. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Help thyself, then thou wilt also have the help of the Almighty. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They recite their sacred books, although the fact informs me that these are a fiction from first to last. O Reason, thou (alone) speakest the truth. Then perish the fools who forged the religious traditions or interpreted them! - Al-Maʿarri Quotes soni 0 32 09-02-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: soni
  I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art! - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 6 08-30-2017, 06:43 AM
  It's the Power of the Almighty, the Splendor of Nature, and then you. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 07:07 AM
  Say not that honor is the child of boldness, nor believe thou that the hazard of life alone can pay the price of it: it is not to the action that it is due, but to the manner of performing it. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 15 08-03-2017, 04:20 PM
  Though thou art far away, thy rays are on Earth; Though thou art in their faces, no one knows thy going. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 9 08-03-2017, 04:19 PM