“And I'm ill with the thought of your kiss, coffee-laced intoxicating on her lips... shut it out, I've got no claim on you now, I'm not allowed to wear you freedom down” - A Fine Frenzy Quotes
Quote:“And I'm ill with the thought of your kiss, coffee-laced intoxicating on her lips... shut it out, I've got no claim on you now, I'm not allowed to wear you freedom down” - A Fine Frenzy Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was watching Revolution, and the things I did in that picture, holy smokes! I can't believe I did that, it's like another person. It's the thought of it, it's just appalling to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I once asked my oldest daughter [Julia Marie] if she thought about changing her name in school and she said, "No, I'm a Pacino. That's my name."... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
  I haven't encouraged [Julia Marie Pacino] or discouraged her. I let her go her own way. I did say to her that I thought that she had a real gift, and it's a good idea to know that. It's always good to go with your gift. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
  I'm so shy now I wear sunglasses everywhere I go. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:52 AM
  We were doing Scarface many years ago...and I remember having my coffee and looking at the beach, the surf, and I saw a hundred people looking out into the ocean... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:02 AM