Since I have fought against these Jewish-Soviet ideas in Germany, since I have conquered and stamped out this peril... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Since I have fought against these Jewish-Soviet ideas in Germany, since I have conquered and stamped out this peril, I fancy that I possess a better comprehension of its character than do these men who have only to deal with it in the field of literature. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  Most people in politics draw energy from backslapping and shaking hands and all that. I draw energy from discussing ideas. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM
  American democracy is in grave danger from the changes in the environment in which ideas either live and spread or wither and die. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:10 AM
  Progressives, in a way, are the new conservatives. We want to conserve what we fought to build. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:09 AM
  My ideas come when I least expect it, so I've always got to have a studio nearby or close by somewhere. - Akon Quotes soni 0 14 08-07-2017, 07:01 AM