The unity of a nation's spirit and will are worth far more than the freedom of the spirit and will of an individual... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The unity of a nation's spirit and will are worth far more than the freedom of the spirit and will of an individual; and that the higher interests involved in the life of the whole must here set the limits and lay down the duties of the interests of the individual. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The majority of people perform well in a crisis and when the spotlight is on them; it's on the Sunday afternoons of this life, when nobody is looking, that the spirit falters. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  We're a nation of sheep. If you go out and look up at the sky, people around you will start looking up at the sky. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:31 AM
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  I wanted freedom, open air and adventure. I found it on the sea. - Alain Gerbault Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:44 PM
  The universe is large and we are tiny, without the need for further religious superstructure. One can have so-called spiritual moments without belief in the spirit. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-12-2017, 07:36 AM