The grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm aware of 'Twilight,' but I've never seen the movies or read any of the books. Frankly, the story leaves me cold - why do a vampire story about abstinence? - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:16 PM
Last Post: soni
  Character assassination is at once easier and surer than physical assault; and it involves far less risk for the assassin. It leaves him free to commit the same ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  If cynicism and love lie at opposite ends of a spectrum, do we not sometimes fall in love in order to escape the debilitating cynicism to which we are prone?... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:53 AM
  Perhaps because the origins of a certain kind of love lie in an impulse to escape ourselves and out weaknesses by an alliance with... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-12-2017, 07:28 AM
  Her lie was symptomatic of a certain pride she took in mocking the romantic, in being unsentimental, matter-of-fact, stoic... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-09-2017, 11:00 AM