A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick,... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I watched Elvis Presley become - I listened to Elvis Presley. I watched Chuck Berry become. I listened to Little Richard. I heard that music, and it was part of my upbringing. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 58 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM
  In the age of the internet, with all of its problems, over time, the very fact that individuals can join the conversation creates the opportunity for the emergence of - for the re-emergence of a genuine conversation of democracy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:47 AM