And the founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of his estimation of the Jewish people. When He found it necessary, He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:And the founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of his estimation of the Jewish people. When He found it necessary, He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:33 AM
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:47 PM
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:41 PM