The greater the lie, the greater the chance that it will be believed. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The greater the lie, the greater the chance that it will be believed. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I feel like everyone who goes to The University of Texas is blessed and lucky to be there because they're getting a chance to be as good as they can be. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  Sometimes I think I could have got some better results if I had a different mentality; if I could have pushed hard and attacked. But then I would have had a good chance of making a mistake. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM
  If cynicism and love lie at opposite ends of a spectrum, do we not sometimes fall in love in order to escape the debilitating cynicism to which we are prone?... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-13-2017, 09:53 AM
  Perhaps because the origins of a certain kind of love lie in an impulse to escape ourselves and out weaknesses by an alliance with... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-12-2017, 07:28 AM
  It seems, in fact, that the more advanced a society is, the greater will be its interest in ruined things, for it will see in them a redemptively... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-11-2017, 10:00 PM