The Church has realized that anything and everything can be built up on a document of that sort, no matter how contradictory or irreconcilable... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The Church has realized that anything and everything can be built up on a document of that sort, no matter how contradictory or irreconcilable with it. The faithful will swallow it whole, so long as logical reasoning is never allowed to be brought to bear on it. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Racism is ridiculous no matter where it's coming from. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  And as I stumbled onto Eastern philosophy and Buddhism, it was the first time I had ever read any sort of philosophy that really made a tremendous amount of sense... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-20-2017, 07:22 PM
  That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. Ever... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM
  The notion that the church, the press, and the universities should serve the state is essentially a Communist notion. In a free society these institutions must be wholly free ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:33 PM
  The darker the subject, the more light you must try to shed on the matter. And vice versa. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:22 PM