I am convinced that nothing will happen to me, for I know the greatness of the task for which Providence has chosen me. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I am convinced that nothing will happen to me, for I know the greatness of the task for which Providence has chosen me. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Any of us who work on the task of solving the climate crisis have at times an internal struggle between hope and despair... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-14-2017, 10:09 PM
  During Vietnam, I was in college, enjoying my student deferment. The government wisely felt that, in my case, military service was less important than completing my studies to prepare me for my chosen career: comedian. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-12-2017, 06:21 AM
  When you live in New York, one of two things happen - you either become a New Yorker, or you feel more like the place you came from. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 06:59 AM
  I saw greatness in John and he lived up to it. I also saw a tremendous competitor who loved to win... - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 10:28 PM