The purpose of social work should not be to distribute favours, but to restore rights. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The purpose of social work should not be to distribute favours, but to restore rights. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe that the purpose of life is to glorify God. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:48 AM
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
  In a time of social fragmentation, vulgarity becomes a way of life. To be shocking becomes more important - and often more profitable - than to be civil or creative or truly original. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
  It's a blessing to have work that feels fulfilling. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:24 AM