It breaks your heart. It is designed to break your heart. The game begins in spring, when everything else begins again, ... - A. Bartlett Giamatti Quotes
Quote:It breaks your heart. It is designed to break your heart. The game begins in spring, when everything else begins again, and it blossoms in the summer, filling the afternoons and evenings, and then as soon as the chill rains come, it stops and leaves you to face the fall alone. - A. Bartlett Giamatti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm constantly striving to break through to something new. You try to maintain a neutral approach to your work, and not be too hard on yourself. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 09:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm an actor, not a star. Stars are people who live in Hollywood and have heart-shaped swimming pools. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:10 AM
  It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:07 PM
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
  Switching to the outfield was the best break I ever got. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:26 AM