I die with a joyful heart in the knowledge of our infinite achievements and of a contribution unique in the history that bears my name. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I die with a joyful heart in the knowledge of our infinite achievements and of a contribution unique in the history that bears my name. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:59 AM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  We Americans write our own history. And the chapters of which we're proudest are the ones where we had the courage to change... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 10:03 PM