It must be thoroughly understood that the lost land will never be won back by solemn appeals to the God, nor by hopes in any League of Nations, but only by the force of arms. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:It must be thoroughly understood that the lost land will never be won back by solemn appeals to the God, nor by hopes in any League of Nations, but only by the force of arms. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 5 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  One reason outfielders don't have stronger arms might be they don't practice as much as we did. Most teams today don't take outfield practice... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  I let ballplayers yell back at me because I wasn't trying to prove I'm boss. I know I'm boss. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:48 PM