Difference which exists between the lowest, so-called men, and the other higher races is greater than between the lowest men and the highest apes. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Difference which exists between the lowest, so-called men, and the other higher races is greater than between the lowest men and the highest apes. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think that we should ban so-called junk guns. I think we should ban assault weapons like the weapons used here [in Fort Worth], yes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  I think the ethical standards established in this White House have been the highest in the history of the White House. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  If you want your energy bills to go up, you should support an ever greater dependence on foreign oil, because the rate of new discoveries is declining as demand in China... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 07:55 AM
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM