Since we are not in the League of Nations in any case, we do not devote our attention to reflecting on its internal reforms. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Since we are not in the League of Nations in any case, we do not devote our attention to reflecting on its internal reforms. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I played with Joey Mullen back in Salt Lake City before he got called up to St. Louis. He was the first player ever to score 20 goals in the American League and 20 in the NHL... - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 21 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  the world is neither meaningful, nor absurd. it quite simply is, and that, in any case, is what is so remarkable about it. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 12 09-14-2017, 12:37 PM
  The architects who benefit us most maybe those generous enough to lay aside their claims to genius in order to devote themselves... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-10-2017, 09:47 AM
  I am conscious of trying to stretch the boundaries of non-fiction writing. It's always surprised me how little attention many non-fiction writers pay to the formal aspects of their work. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-10-2017, 09:40 AM
  A 'good job' can be both practically attractive while still not good enough to devote your entire life to. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-09-2017, 10:54 AM