To whom should propaganda be addressed? To the scientifically trained intelligentsia or the less educated masses? It must be addressed always and exclusively to the masses. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:To whom should propaganda be addressed? To the scientifically trained intelligentsia or the less educated masses? It must be addressed always and exclusively to the masses. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I really don't like plays or movies that service propaganda. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM
  We owe an historic debt to American Indians. They have a unique set of concerns that haven't been addressed, and I'd like to stand with them. Also, I'd like to get their views on immigration. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-10-2017, 07:33 PM
  There's no comparison between NPR and the propaganda that you hear from Rush or from Sean Hannity, the news movement conservatives... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 16 08-10-2017, 07:07 PM
  There's no point in really making something if it doesn't appeal to a lot of people or the masses or if it's not seen by a lot of people. - Aidan Turner Quotes soni 0 19 07-12-2017, 01:10 PM