The disastrous consequences of widespread European butchery in the future would be even worse. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The disastrous consequences of widespread European butchery in the future would be even worse. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  War is war and Hell is hell, and if you ask me, War is a lot worse. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:47 AM
Last Post: soni
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  A world where a majority had imbibed the lessons implicit within tragic art would be one in which the consequences of our failures would necessarily cease to weigh upon us so heavily. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-13-2017, 09:58 AM
  Let us say in passing that since (philosophical) remedies are often worse than the malady, our age, in order to be cured of the Plato sickness... - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 12 09-06-2017, 07:41 AM
  It will remain remarkable, in whatever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality - Alain Aspect Quotes soni 0 13 09-05-2017, 09:56 PM