The folkish-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The folkish-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God's will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 08:06 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:48 PM
  The signs that the world is spinning out of kilter are increasingly difficult to misinterpret. The question is how to convince enough people to join a critical mass of urgent opinion, in the U.S. and the rest of the world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:43 PM
  There are people who say, "God is in complete control of everything that happens, and if the Earth is getting warmer... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:42 PM
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:40 PM