The fact that the Catholic Church has come to an agreement with Fascist Italy ... proves beyond doubt that the Fascist world of ideas is closer to Christianity than those of Jewish liberalism or even atheistic Marxism... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The fact that the Catholic Church has come to an agreement with Fascist Italy ... proves beyond doubt that the Fascist world of ideas is closer to Christianity than those of Jewish liberalism or even atheistic Marxism... - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm an actor, and everything about me - the way I perceive things, the way I have seen the world - has been in relation to characters and how I would want to play something or not play it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 34 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  My movies are always being played on television, I'm very well known and all that stuff - I go all over the world, I have access to many things... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 36 minutes ago
  [Salomaybe] is my presentation, my vision of the world. Not so much to satisfy the audience at large. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 37 minutes ago
  I've never cared for guns. In fact, when I did 'Scent of a Woman' I had to learn how to assemble one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 47 minutes ago
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:10 AM