I saw my enemies in Munich, and they are worms. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I saw my enemies in Munich, and they are worms. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To one's enemies: "I hate myself more than you ever could. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  Do not fix hopes on your health, and do not laugh away life. Remember how they walked and now all their joints lie separately, and the tongue with which they talked lightly is eaten away by the worms - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 17 09-01-2017, 06:06 PM
  Declare your jihad on thirteen enemies you cannot see - Egoism, Arrogance, Conceit, Selfishness, Greed, Lust, Intolerance, Anger, Lying, Cheating, Gossiping and Slandering... - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 10 09-01-2017, 05:39 PM
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 16 08-23-2017, 07:10 AM
  Say not unto thyself, Behold, truth breedeth hatred, and I will avoid it; dissimulation raiseth friends, and I will follow it. Are not the enemies made by truth, better than the friends obtained by flattery? - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 16 08-03-2017, 07:38 AM