I saw my enemies in Munich, and they are worms. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I saw my enemies in Munich, and they are worms. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say not unto thyself, Behold, truth breedeth hatred, and I will avoid it; dissimulation raiseth friends, and I will follow it. Are not the enemies made by truth, better than the friends obtained by flattery? - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 14 08-03-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  I believe that entertainment and amusements are the work of the Enemy to keep dying men from knowing they're dying; and to keep enemies of God from remembering that they're enemies. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 13 07-21-2017, 04:47 PM
  Jesus Christ our Lord surrendered in order that He might win; He destroyed His enemies by dying for them and conquered death by allowing death to conquer Him. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 20 07-19-2017, 05:28 PM
  It's customary when great events happen that the U.S. punishes its friends and rewards its enemies. - Ahmed Chalabi Quotes soni 0 26 06-26-2017, 07:09 PM
  But settled things were enemies to me and soon lost their newness and color. The unknown called. - Agnes Smedley Quotes soni 0 14 06-23-2017, 07:23 PM