It is a tragedy of the Germanic world that Jesus was Judaised, distorted, falsified; and an alien Asiatic spirit was forced upon us. That is a crime we must repair. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:It is a tragedy of the Germanic world that Jesus was Judaised, distorted, falsified; and an alien Asiatic spirit was forced upon us. That is a crime we must repair. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 4 54 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
  I love driving; driving along the California coastline is the best drive in the world. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  I guess if people all followed the basic principles of their own religions, they would love everybody instead of hating half the world. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago