Talking to Yogi Berra about baseball is like talking to Homer about the Gods. - A. Bartlett Giamatti Quotes
Quote:Talking to Yogi Berra about baseball is like talking to Homer about the Gods. - A. Bartlett Giamatti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And nobody is talking about taking guns away from hunters or sportsmen or banning all guns. Nobody is talking about that. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit. - Al Gallagher Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:31 PM
  When people talked about protecting their privacy when I was growing up, they were talking about protecting it from the government... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-10-2017, 07:20 AM
  When I first heard hip-hop I thought it was rubbish because I didn't understand the concept of people talking over music, - Akon Quotes soni 0 9 08-07-2017, 06:47 AM
  Although human beings are incapable of talking about themselves with total honesty, it is much harder to avoid the truth while pretending... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 10 08-05-2017, 04:48 PM