I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals. As was only natural, the abbot seemed to me, as the village priest had once seemed to my father, the highest and most desirable ideal. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The notion that the church, the press, and the universities should serve the state is essentially a Communist notion. In a free society these institutions must be wholly free ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:33 PM
Last Post: soni
  I dont see we can have a separation of church and state in this government if you have to pass a religious test to get in this government... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  Agent Mom is a perfect opportunity for me to do what I love... develop characters, act and take incredible stories to my fans. So yes, I can absolutely see myself cast as Agent Mom. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM
  Would you like to be a brilliant conversationalist? Just give your natural enthusiasm free reign and say whatever comes into your head. Your rashness will be taken for extraordinary courage. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
  I went to church and couldn't swallow it. The music was nice but I don't belong there. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-11-2017, 07:34 AM