I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals. As was only natural, the abbot seemed to me, as the village priest had once seemed to my father, the highest and most desirable ideal. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Judge Roberts is a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant judge. He is a very careful judge, a thoughtful judge. I would agree with what the President said earlier. He is a decent man. I think everybody who knows him likes him. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:27 AM
  In the age of the internet, with all of its problems, over time, the very fact that individuals can join the conversation creates the opportunity for the emergence of - for the re-emergence of a genuine conversation of democracy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM
  The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift Global Consciousness to a higher level. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:21 PM
  As many know, the Chinese expression for "crisis" consists of two characters side by side. The first is the symbol for "danger," the second the symbol for "opportunity." - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-14-2017, 06:52 AM