In vowing ourselves to one another, we are entitled to stand before the Almighty and ask Him for His grace and His blessing. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:In vowing ourselves to one another, we are entitled to stand before the Almighty and ask Him for His grace and His blessing. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creativity means learning where the rules exist, and then breaking them! Saying, "It's better this way." But you have to know the rules in order to break them with any grace. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 17 09-15-2017, 10:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  We're trying to work on Sami to get through that and shoot the puck. MacInnis shot the puck all the time. If there was a fool who wanted to stand in front and break an ankle, tough luck. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 22 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM
  Most of us stand poised at the edge of brilliance, haunted by the knowledge of our proximity, yet still demonstrably on the wrong side of the line... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-08-2017, 08:33 PM
  To be able to thank Allah for a blessing is a blessing within itself. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 7 09-04-2017, 12:48 PM
  My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 7 09-04-2017, 12:44 PM