If we pursue this way, if we are decent, industrious, and honest, if we so loyally and truly fulfill our duty... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:If we pursue this way, if we are decent, industrious, and honest, if we so loyally and truly fulfill our duty, then it is my conviction that in the future as in the past the Lord God will always help us. In the long run He never leaves decent folk in the lurch. Often He may test them, He may send trials upon them, but in the long run He always lets His sun shine upon them once more and at the end He gives them His blessing. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Judge Roberts is a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant judge. He is a very careful judge, a thoughtful judge. I would agree with what the President said earlier. He is a decent man. I think everybody who knows him likes him. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Sometimes if I tell people, 'I'm afraid that I'm really a fraud,' or 'I have a lot of self-doubt,' they go, 'Oh, no, you're kidding.' I go, 'No, I'm really honest.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:00 PM
  I got nothing against the honest cop on the beat. You just have them transferred someplace where they can't do you any harm... - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 10:18 PM
  To be honest I had learnt martial arts for a girl. So I started learning the art to impress her, but eventually I started loving martial art more than the girl. So later it became a habit it became fun. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:29 PM
  Human beings are unable to be honest with themselves about themselves. They cannot talk about themselves without embellishing. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 15 08-05-2017, 04:52 PM